Palais Auersperg46 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Auerspergstraße 1, 1080 Wien, Austria, Vienna Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-140107
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Architecture
What makes Palais Auersperg an important attraction in Vienna is that it hosts a range of activities and exhibitions that engage the visitors to the history and culture of Vienna. Originally a baroque palace, Auersperg today hosts well known musical events and exhibitions of famous artists. Built between 1706 and 1710, this palace is a beautiful piece of architecture that needs to be visited during your stay in Vienna. Its popularity can be ascertained from the fact that it has been used as a shooting location for numerous films, one of which is The Third Man.
Entrance Ticket Details For Palais Auersperg
- As per the events.
Palais Auersperg Hours
- Office hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday.
How to Reach Palais Auersperg
- By Light Rail station: Auerspergstraße
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Palais Auersperg Address: Auerspergstraße 1, 1080 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Palais Auersperg Contact Number: +43-140107
- Palais Auersperg Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Palais Auersperg: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.31% of people who visit Vienna include Palais Auersperg in their plan
95% of people start their Palais Auersperg visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Palais Auersperg
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palais Auersperg
People normally club together Music Mile and Xocolat Wien while planning their visit to Palais Auersperg.