Palais AugartenCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 1020 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-12144757
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Landmarks, Buildings And Structures
Palais Augarten - Review
Palais Augarten is a palace with Baroque style architecture that acts as a rehearsal space and home to the Vienna’s Boys choir. The Palace belongs to the state of Austria. It was destroyed in the Second World War and rebuilt by the rector of the Vienna Boys choir. The interior and architecture of the place which has also seen some recent renovation is worth seeing. Apart from offering a voyage into the world of royalty, this attraction also offers a space for recreation. The center of the attraction is the porcelain museum located inside which illustrates the history of Viennese porcelain represented through 150 representative pieces from various artistic phases.
Palais Augarten Information
- Take a guided tour of the Augarten Palace’s manufactory, take a behind the scenes look, and don’t forget to visit the porcelain museum.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
- Wheelchair on rent & toilet facilities also available.
Palais Augarten Ticket Prices
- Museum: € 7
- Concession: € 5
- Manufactory tour and Museum: € 14
- Concessions: € 12
- School groups: € 7
- Guided Museum tours: € 11 / Concessions: € 9
Palais Augarten Hours
- The opening and closing hours mentioned are those of the porcelain museum located inside.
- Guided tour for Manufacturing area and Museum: Monday to Thursday, 10.15 am and 11.30 am
- Guided museum tours: Saturday, 2.00 pm and 3.00 pm
- Special tours are also available upon request.
How To reach Palais Augarten by Public Transport
- Tobar road bus stop.
Restaurants Near Palais Augarten
- Café Cavaliere
- Swiss house
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Palais Augarten
3.13% of people who visit Vienna include Palais Augarten in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
69.44% of people start their Palais Augarten visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Palais Augarten
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palais Augarten