About Ringstrasse, Vienna
Ringstrasse, Vienna - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Ringweg, 1170 Wien, Austria
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 13.8K times in trip plans
Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Boulevard
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Ringstrasse which is also known as Ring Boulevard is a circular road that surrounds the district of Innere Stadt. The boulevard is typically of historical style and is said to be one of the main tourist attractions.
Many of the historical structures and buildings are located in this Ringstrasse and even have some free space. There is also a ring-a-round ride for about 30minutes which offers you a complete round of the Ring Boulevard.
- The Ring Tram runs around the ring constantly from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (7:00 pm in the summer). This is the circular route which takes you past most of the impressive historic buildings in Vienna.
Ringstrasse Ticket Prices
- Adult: 7 Euros.
- For a 24 hour ticket: 9 Euros.
How To reach Ringstrasse by Public Transport
- U-Bahn: U1
Restaurants Near Ringstrasse
- Restaurant Heuburg
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ringstrasse, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- United Nations Office At Vienna
- Wiener Eistraum
- Clock Museum
- Museum Of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation
- Wien Mitte The Mall
- Cemetery Of St. Marx
- District Heating Plant Spittelau
- Raimund Theater
- Donner Fountain
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna