Schonbrunn Palace10184 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Schonbrunner Schlobstrabe 47, 1130 Vienna, Austria.
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +43-181113239
- Ticket Price: 13 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Landmark, Palace, Heritage Building
The palace of Schonbrunn is an imperial palace with 1,441 rooms. It is one of the most important cultural monuments of Vienna. This palace attracts a huge number of tourists throughout the year. The aspirations, interests, and tastes of Habsburg monarchs are displayed by the palace and gardens. Many of the Hollywood movies have chosen this palace as a location for their shoot.
Though the palace is on the outskirts of the city, you should surely mark this location on your destination list. You can easily get there in a metro. Try to choose a nice non-rainy day to visit the palace. The Schonbrunn Palace is also known as Schloss Schonbrunn.
Schonbrunn Palace Travel Tips
- Last admission to the various attractions within half an hour before closing time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Schonbrunn Palace
Imperial tour with audio guides:
- Adults: € 13,30
- Children (aged 6-18): € 9,80
- Students(aged 19-25): € 12,30
- Disabled persons: € 12,30
- School groups: € 6,70
Grand Tour with audio guides:
- Adults: € 16,40
- Children (aged 6-18): € 10,80
- Students(aged 19-25): € 15,00
- Disabled persons: € 15,00
- School groups: € 9,10
Grand Tour with guide:
- Adults: € 19,40
- Children (aged 6-18): € 12,30
- Students(aged 19-25): € 18,00
- Disabled persons: € 18,00
Admission free for a person accompanying a blind visitor or a visitor in a wheelchair, provided that the accompanying person is included in the ID.
Schonbrunn Palace Hours
- Ticket sale starting at 8.15 am.
- Entrance to exhibit area at 8.30 am.
The timing of Parks and Privy Garden/Orangery garden, Maze & Labyrinth/Gloriette viewing terrace, Fountains, Illumination Palace and Gloriette are varied please refer to the official website.
How to Reach Schonbrunn Palace
- Underground: U4, Schonbrunn station
- Trams: 10 and 58.
- Schonbrunn station - Bus: 10A
- Café coachman
- Residence café and restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.85% of people who visit Vienna include Schonbrunn Palace in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
85.19% of people start their Schonbrunn Palace visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Schonbrunn Palace
88.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Schonbrunn Palace