- Address: Schwedenplatz, Inner Stadt, Vienna , Austria., 1010
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-015338359
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Station, Landmarks, Social, Food And Dining, Restaurants
Schwedenplatz is a Station on the line U1 and U4. It was opened in 1979 and was known as Stadtbahn. The place is located in Sweden one district of Vienna city on right bank of Danube Canal and it is one of most important hub of public transportation in Vienna. Although it is just a means of transportation, it can be easily called off as the attraction of the city owing to its popularity and accessibility to all the other attractions. Through it, you can easily reach landmarks such as Vienna State opera, Imperial Palace, Parliament, City Hall and many more.
- Wheelchair available on rent for disabled.
- Toilet facilities also available.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
- Prices according to the destination distance that you cover.
- Schwedenplatz station on Line U1.
- Line U4 of the Vienna U-Bahn.
- Frank’s American Bar
- Vienne Café and Restaurant
- Motto Am Fluss
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.1% of people who visit Vienna include Schwedenplatz in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
26.09% of people start their Schwedenplatz visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Schwedenplatz
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Schwedenplatz
Modern subway station. Always clean and tidy
So many beautifully and historical sites all within walking distance from here.
So sexxyyy! The place to beeee with ma guuuurls ! So awesome! I like that Gotchaaaaa
Small station that provides service to the lines U4 and U1. Changing from one to another is quite easy, since the walking distance is short. It is better to change here rather than Karsplatz, which is more complicated.