Spanish Riding School75 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Michaelerplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria, Vienna Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43- 15339031
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids
The Spanish Riding School located in Vienna is a 450 year old traditional riding school especially for Lipizzan horses and also act as a centre for classical dressage. The school is a very popular tourist destination and every year, hundreds of visitors head to Vienna to catch a sight of the public performances and viewings of the training sessions. It is an exhilarating experience to see the majestic horses and their riders perform gracefully and in perfect synchronization.
Spanish Riding School Travel Tips
- Children below 3 years of age are not admitted.
- Tickets cannot be booked in advance for Morning Exercise.
Entrance Ticket Details For Spanish Riding School
- Adults: 18 Euro
- Senior Citizens (65+) and Students (upto 27 years): 14 Euro
- Children (over 6 years) and Pupils (upto 18 years): 9 Euro
For detailed rates about different shows, seats and combos please refer to official website.
How to Reach Spanish Riding School
- By Subway: Herrengasse station is the nearest subway station.
- By Tram: Dr.Karl Renner Ring station is the nearest Light Rail Station.
- By Bus: The Wien Volkstheater (Bellariastrasse) is just a short walk away.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Spanish Riding School Address: Michaelerplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Spanish Riding School Contact Number: +43- 15339031
- Spanish Riding School Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Spanish Riding School: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.49% of people who visit Vienna include Spanish Riding School in their plan
95% of people start their Spanish Riding School visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Spanish Riding School
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Spanish Riding School
People normally club together St Stephens Cathedral and Burggarten while planning their visit to Spanish Riding School.