- Address: Osterreich, Bankgasse 9, 1010 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Phone: +431-3195767153
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
Stadtpalais Liechtenstein - Review
Owned by the royal Liechtenstein family, this is the city palace that oozes of royalty and elegance. The major highlight of this palace is the Baroque grand staircase that looks enticing and bewitching. As you enter the state rooms, you will be able to see elegant Baroque stucco ceilings embellished further with neo- Rococo interiors. To add to the royal set up are the original furnishings, silk hangings and very charming parquet floors by Michael Thonet. Built first in 1694, this building was again remodelled between 1836 and 1847 in the style of “Second Rococo”. Do visit this palace for a pure indulgence in royal experience.
Stadtpalais Liechtenstein Ticket Prices
- Guided tours available, refer the website.
Stadtpalais Liechtenstein Hours
- Guided tours only.
- Guided tours: Dates for 2016 (every Fr 5.00 pm – 6.30 pm; only in German; information available in English): 8 January, 22 January, 5 February, 19 February, 4 March, 18 March, 1 April, 15 April, 29 April, 13 May, 27 May, 10 June, 24 June, 8 July, 22 July, 5 August, 19 August, 2 September, 9 September, 30 September, 7 October, 21 October, 4 November, 18 November, 2 December, 16 December, 30 December.
How To reach Stadtpalais Liechtenstein by Public Transport
- By Subway station: Herrengasse
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Stadtpalais Liechtenstein
0.54% of people who visit Vienna include Stadtpalais Liechtenstein in their plan
95% of people start their Stadtpalais Liechtenstein visit around 11 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Stadtpalais Liechtenstein
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stadtpalais Liechtenstein
Stadtpalais Liechtenstein Trips
Stadtpalais Liechtenstein, Vienna Reviews
Double gold ))
There are better palaces around
Not all the time opens to public so we couldn't visit inside
Ein prunkvolles Wiener Palais, mit viel Liebe zum Detail und unglaublichen Aufwand restauriert. Hier fühlt und atmet man die Geschichte der letzten 3 Jahrhunderte vom Barock bis zum 2. Weltkrieg - lebendig vermittelt von kompetenten Führern. Ein Baujuwel, ein historisches Monument, eine Sehenswürdigkeit!