Stadtpark3222 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1030 Vienna, Austria
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +43-140008042
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Statue, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Sculpture
Established in 1862 and spread across approximately 28 acres, the Stadtpark is a beautiful park full of manicured lawns, a waterside walkway (Vienna River cuts through the park), play area and has statues and sculptures of world famous musicians. Head over to the Stadtpark if you have a couple of hours to spare and breathe in the beauty and serenity of this place.
Stadtpark Travel Tips
- Avoid visiting the park in the winters.
How to Reach Stadtpark
- Stubentor (Parkring) tram stop.
- Stubentor Subway stop.
- Landstrasse: Wien Mitte subway, tram and railway stop.
- Many vendors are present within the park offering hot chocolate, strudels etc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.9% of people who visit Vienna include Stadtpark in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
40% of people start their Stadtpark visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Stadtpark
60.34% of people prefer walking in order to reach Stadtpark
Hello. We paid ticket for entry to park? Thank youAnswer Report Abuse