A visit to Vienna can be really exciting! There are a number of activities can engage you in local life and colour. The Studel show takes place in Schonbrunn Palace’s Cafe Residenz and teaches you to prepare delicious hand-baked original Viennese apple strudel. Through this show, people can learn the art of preparing this delectable Viennese dessert, something that they will remember for life. You can even sample a piece of piping hot strudel fresh from the oven.
The Strudel Show Travel Tips
- This place is disabled friendly.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Strudel Show
- The price includes an apple strudel demonstration, a fresh piece of strudel, coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, and an original apple strudel recipe.
- Every 21st person admission free.
The Strudel Show Hours
- Daily 10:00am - 5:00pm at the top of the hour.
- For groups from 15 persons and more daily from 10:30am to 4:30pm, every half hour.
How to Reach The Strudel Show
- By Subway station: Meidling Hauptstraße
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.39% of people who visit Vienna include The Strudel Show in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
57.14% of people start their The Strudel Show visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Strudel Show
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Strudel Show