Therme Wien, Vienna
About Therme Wien, Vienna
Therme Wien, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1100 Vienna, Kurbadstrabe 14
Ticket Price: 17 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 9.9K times in trip plans
Waterfall, Leisure, Spa, Fountain
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
After a long and tiring day of travelling, shopping and partying, head over to the Therme Wien for a nice refreshing thermal spa treatment. Located in the heart of the city and surrounded by natural beauty, this thermal spa offers you a rejuvenating experience. The spa at Therme Wien is a unique one that stretches along the banks of an imaginary stream whose course you can trace and discover cascades, waterfalls and fountains at every turn. While you are in the city of Vienna, make sure that you spare out some time for this transformative experience.
Therme Wien Information
- Prices depend upon the spa treatment you decide to undergo.
- Book an appointment a couple of days in advance.
- Go through their official website which lists down the range of beauty services they have on offer and choose yours accordingly.
Therme Wien Ticket Prices
- For 3 hours: € 17,00, Child(3-14): € 12,00
- Day tickets with minimum 6 hours: € 24,40, Child (3-14): € 15,50
- For tickets with lockers, cabins and other combinations, refer to the website.
- Children below 3: Free
- Prices are subject to change from time to time.
Therme Wien Opening and Closing Hours
Spa Opening Hours
- Sunday and Holidays: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Monday- Saturday: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
- 31st December - Open from 08:00 am to 2:00 pm (last entry: 11:00 am)
- 01st January - Open from 09:00 am to 10:00 pm
Therme Wien Massage Opening Hours
- Monday – Sunday, Holidays: 09:30 am – 8:00 pm
Therme Wien Fitness Hours
- Monday – Friday: 07:30 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 07:30 am – 10:00 pm
How To reach Therme Wien by Public Transport
- Fontanastrasse/Laaer-Berg-Strasse tram stop.
Restaurants Near Therme Wien
- Restaurant and cafe within the premises.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Therme Wien, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
Very nice place with a lot of different pool areas. Especially the music pool is great where you can hear classical music while under water! Me and my kids love the place!
Lovely thermal pools both indoor and outdoor. Certain areas cost more to go into and the pools aren't quite deep enough to properly swim lanes but I enjoyed just floating along in the warm water.
Really good for one day visits. Great Sauna area, especially for the price!
Best spa in Vienna! Easy accessible, reasonable prices, outstanding facilities and pools, especially the outdoor spa pools!
It's not bad, but could be much better
- Nearby Attractions
- Umarfisch Am Naschmarkt
- Tirolerhof Schonbrunn
- Hotel Fürstenhof Wien
- Hotel Ibis Styles Wien City
- Gastwirtschaft Wratschko
- Central Vienna
- Ristorante Pizzeria Casanova
- Live:krimi Wien
- Hot Rod City Tour
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna