Tiergarten SchonbrunnCurrently Closed
- Address: Maxingstraße 13b, 1130 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +43-187792940
- Ticket Price: 19 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Home to mammals like African Elephants, Egyptian spiny mice, Axis Deer, Spectacled, Bison, Polar Bears, Rabbits, birds like blue peacock, blue naped mousebird, Halsbandtschaja and lots of other birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians, the Schonbrunn Zoo is a must visit while on your trip to Vienna. Schonbrunn Zoo is the oldest existing zoo in the world and has been named Europe's best. Each year, more than two million visitors visit the zoo.
- Admission for Children under the age of 14 is only allowed when accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs are not permitted in the castle gardens nor are they allowed in the zoo grounds.
- Adults: € 18.50
- Children and adolescents: € 9
- Disabled persons (50% +): € 9
- Children under 6 years: Free
- For group ticket prices and annual ticket prices, refer to the website.
- The Aquarium-Terrarium House and the Tyrolean farm house close at the end of visiting hours, the Bird House closes an hour before, and all other animal houses close half an hour before.
Desert House opening hours:
- January-April: 09:00am-05:00pm
- May-September: 09:00am-06:00pm
- October-December: 09:00am-05:00pm
- U4: Station Hietzing (underground).
- Tramway: 10, 58, 60.
- Bus: 10A, 51A, 56A, 56B, 58A.
- Schoenbrunn Gastronomie GmbH Zoo.
- Gasthaus Tiroler Garten.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.37% of people who visit Vienna include Tiergarten Schonbrunn in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
85.75% of people start their Tiergarten Schonbrunn visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tiergarten Schonbrunn
53.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tiergarten Schonbrunn
Eveything look so romantic at this train station. This is very romantic place .
A very beautiful station. Worth a visit if you are visiting the Schonbrunn near by.
Very nice and old station. This one is the closest one to Schönbrunn.
Green big park. There is a public pool around.
fast, very good