United Nations Office At ViennaCurrently Closed
- Address: Wagramer Str. 5, 1400 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- Timings: 11:00 am - 03:30 pm Details
- Phone: +43-126060
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Office
Vienna is known for being home to one of the four major UN office sites. Housed inside the Vienna International Centre, the United Nations Complex was established on 1st January 1980 and was designed by an Austrian architect Johann Staber. Its building can be characterised with Y-shaped office towers that dominate the skyline of Vienna. The United Nations Office at Vienna (UNOV) manages and implements the UN programme on promoting cooperation and peace. There are guided tours that will take you inside this building through them, you can learn about the work of the IAEA, UNIDO or UNHCR.
- This place is disabled friendly.
- Students, retirees, military, people with disabilities: € 7.00
- School pupils and children: € 4.00
- For other combinations and group tickets, refer to the website.
- The tours take place between Monday to Friday at 11am, 2pm, 3:30pm.
- During local summer and winter school holidays, an additional tour slot is offered at 12:30 pm.
- By Subway station: Kaisermuhlen VIC
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.17% of people who visit Vienna include United Nations Office At Vienna in their plan
95% of people start their United Nations Office At Vienna visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see United Nations Office At Vienna
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting United Nations Office At Vienna