About Volksoper, Vienna
Volksoper, Vienna - Address, Phone Number
Address: Währinger Str. 78, 1090 Wien, Austria
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Added 342 times in trip plans
Stage Show, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Vienna has a dynamic theatre culture that reflects through its operas. Volksoper is one of the leading theatres in Vienna thatputs on around three hundred performances of twenty-five German language productions during an annual season which runs from September through June. This is the largest theatre in Vienna that buzzes with musical entertainment. Opened in 1898, this theatre originally was set up as a traditional place for drama, however later on it adapted to various genres. In addition to opera, operetta, musicals and ballet, there are special performances and children's programs that you can check out for!
- The place is disabled friendly.
Volksoper Ticket Prices
- Box office tickets available online, refer the website.
Volksoper Opening and Closing Hours
Box office timings:
- Monday to Friday: 8 am to 6 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and public holiday: 9 am till 12 am
- Good Friday: 8 am till 12 am
How To reach Volksoper by Public Transport
- By Subway station: WahringerStraße-Volksoper
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Volksoper, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hilton Garden Inn Vienna South
- Hotel Post
- Dorfheuriger Breitenlee
- Kagraner Platz
- Village Bar
- Mercure Grand Hotel Biedermeier Wien
- Restaurant Das Schick
- Hotel Vienna Wien
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna