Wiener Eistraum, Vienna
About Wiener Eistraum, Vienna
Wiener Eistraum, Vienna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Rathauspl. 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 2.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Present ever since 1996, the Wiener Eistraum offers an entertaining winter time to people annually. Every year, the city hall square takes the shape of a grand ice rink where people come to skate, interact and have fun. Infact to people who visit it, this place looks like a fairy dream world. Here, the families can come together for enjoyment and spending some leisure time. To cheer up the spirits, music is played in background and one feels as if you are on another plane altogether. Although seasonal, this is one fun activity that you can’t afford to miss if you visit Vienna in the winters.
Wiener Eistraum Information
- This place is open for three months i.e. January to March. For each year’s dates, refer to the website.
- For free ice rink skating times for children and beginners, refer to the website.
Wiener Eistraum Ticket Prices
- Season Tickets: Adults: 70.00€, Children and seniors: 45.00€
- Groups of 10 or more qualify for the following discounts: Per adult: € 6.50 (instead of € 7.50), Per child: € 5.00 (instead of € 5.50)
- A senior discount is available for those born in 1955 or earlier. Day ticket: € 5.50, Season ticket: € 45.00
Wiener Eistraum Opening and Closing Hours
- The 2016 Vienna Ice Dream will be open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm from 22/01/2016 to 06/03/2016.
- The grand opening will be on 21/01/2016 at 7:00pm. Free ice skating for everyone until 10:00pm.
- Gastronomy will be open until 10:30pm in the Vienna Ice Dream, and until 11:30pm for the alpine huts.
How To reach Wiener Eistraum by Public Transport
- By Light Rail station: Rathausplatz/Burgtheater
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Wiener Eistraum, Vienna Reviews - Write a Review
It was so much fun ice skating here. Great atmosphere on a sunny Monday afternoon and not too crowded. Would really recommend this if you're in Vienna in winter/early spring. Not the best place to learn ice skating though, there are steep pathways and ice quality is ok at best.
Amazing place with fantastic atmosphere! But last years the weather is really warm at this time. And the ice dissolves intensively.
The rental system could not be more complicated but the magical iceskating was like a fairy tale, definitely worth it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
So nice to do ice skating we had great fun .
Great experience ice skating in Vienna. So many rinks!
- Nearby Attractions
- Hard Rock Café Vienna
- 57 Restaurant & Lounge
- Vinothek W-einkehr
- Hotel Imlauer Wien
- Hotel Sans Souci Wien
- Ruby Marie Hotel & Bar
- Hotel Nh Danube City
- Vrei - Vr Cafe
- Vienna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vienna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vienna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vienna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vienna