Present ever since 1996, the Wiener Eistraum offers an entertaining winter time to people annually. Every year, the city hall square takes the shape of a grand ice rink where people come to skate, interact and have fun. Infact to people who visit it, this place looks like a fairy dream world. Here, the families can come together for enjoyment and spending some leisure time. To cheer up the spirits, music is played in background and one feels as if you are on another plane altogether. Although seasonal, this is one fun activity that you can’t afford to miss if you visit Vienna in the winters.
Wiener Eistraum Travel Tips
- This place is open for three months i.e. January to March. For each year’s dates, refer to the website.
- For free ice rink skating times for children and beginners, refer to the website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wiener Eistraum
- Season Tickets: Adults: 70.00€, Children and seniors: 45.00€
- Groups of 10 or more qualify for the following discounts: Per adult: € 6.50 (instead of € 7.50), Per child: € 5.00 (instead of € 5.50)
- A senior discount is available for those born in 1955 or earlier. Day ticket: € 5.50, Season ticket: € 45.00
Wiener Eistraum Hours
- The 2016 Vienna Ice Dream will be open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm from 22/01/2016 to 06/03/2016.
- The grand opening will be on 21/01/2016 at 7:00pm. Free ice skating for everyone until 10:00pm.
- Gastronomy will be open until 10:30pm in the Vienna Ice Dream, and until 11:30pm for the alpine huts.
How to Reach Wiener Eistraum
- By Light Rail station: Rathausplatz/Burgtheater
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.32% of people who visit Vienna include Wiener Eistraum in their plan
95% of people start their Wiener Eistraum visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wiener Eistraum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wiener Eistraum
People normally also visit United Nations Office At Vienna while planning their trip to Wiener Eistraum.