Wiener Riesenrad7362 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Riesenradplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:45 pm Details
- Phone: +43-17295430
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Wiener Riesenrad is also called as the Viennese giant wheel which is about 64.75 meter tall ferries wheel situated at the entrance of the Prater amusement park in the district of Leopold. Wiener Riesenrad is regarded as the most popular tourist destination throughout Vienna. It also works as a symbol for many of the Viennese people.
This famous tourist attraction is a symbol of the Prater’s district of Vienna. This ferries wheel is visible from a far off distance in the city of Vienna. Once you get a chance to ride on this giant wheel, you will surely love the amazing view of the entire city. Wiener Riesenrad is one of the most marvelous and fascinating structures of the world.
Wiener Riesenrad Travel Tips
- Mostly for kids, adventure lovers and explorers.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
- Toilet facilities also available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wiener Riesenrad
- Adults: € 9,50
- With Vienna Card: € 8,50
- Groups (from 15 persons) per person: € 9,00
- Children up to 3 years: Free
- Children aged 3 - 14 years: € 4,00
Wiener Riesenrad Hours
- For specific time information please visit official website.
How to Reach Wiener Riesenrad
- U-Bahn (underground): U1, U2
- Praterstern - Train: S1-S3, S7, S15 Wien Nord (Vienna North)
- Light rail (streetcar) O, 5 - Bus :80A
- Swiss House
- Prater Sauna
- Dairy Café and Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.11% of people who visit Vienna include Wiener Riesenrad in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
63.71% of people start their Wiener Riesenrad visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wiener Riesenrad
93.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wiener Riesenrad