Wiener RiesenradCurrently Closed
- Address: Riesenradplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:45 pm Details
- Phone: +43-17295430
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Wiener Riesenrad - Review
Wiener Riesenrad is also called as the Viennese giant wheel which is about 64.75 meter tall ferries wheel situated at the entrance of the Prater amusement park in the district of Leopold. Wiener Riesenrad is regarded as the most popular tourist destination throughout Vienna. It also works as a symbol for many of the Viennese people.
This famous tourist attraction is a symbol of the Prater’s district of Vienna. This ferries wheel is visible from a far off distance in the city of Vienna. Once you get a chance to ride on this giant wheel, you will surely love the amazing view of the entire city. Wiener Riesenrad is one of the most marvelous and fascinating structures of the world.
Wiener Riesenrad Information
- Mostly for kids, adventure lovers and explorers.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
- Toilet facilities also available.
Wiener Riesenrad Ticket Prices
- Adults: € 9,50
- With Vienna Card: € 8,50
- Groups (from 15 persons) per person: € 9,00
- Children up to 3 years: Free
- Children aged 3 - 14 years: € 4,00
Wiener Riesenrad Opening and Closing Hours
- For specific time information please visit official website.
How To reach Wiener Riesenrad by Public Transport
- U-Bahn (underground): U1, U2
- Praterstern - Train: S1-S3, S7, S15 Wien Nord (Vienna North)
- Light rail (streetcar) O, 5 - Bus :80A
Restaurants Near Wiener Riesenrad
- Swiss House
- Prater Sauna
- Dairy Café and Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wiener Riesenrad
95% of people who visit Vienna include Wiener Riesenrad in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50.18% of people start their Wiener Riesenrad visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wiener Riesenrad
91.04% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wiener Riesenrad
Wiener Riesenrad Map
Wiener Riesenrad Trips
2 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Vienna, Pecs, Hallstatt, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Budapest from ViennaBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Hallstatt, Budapest, Pecs
1 View24 Days 23 Nights24 Day Trip to France, Italy, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium from BangaloreBy: Guest UserCity: Paris, Rome, Venice, Innsbruck, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Brussels
Wiener Riesenrad, Vienna Reviews
A beautiful old Ferris wheel which takes a look at a Vienna landmark and how it came to be. Loved the exhibit at the base of the wheel (once you have paid to get in). The views of the park from the wheel are wonderful ... especially at night!
Very interesting attraction in Vienna. You can see the city from above while having a feeling of been into the 80's or the 90's when you get into the park. Quite a mix of feelings. I recommend visiting around sunset time for better photos. Entrace to the park is free but for the giant wheel the price is around 10 euros per person
I really like ferring wheels. It's amazing to be on the top and see cities from that view. Vienna's wheel is not the highest one but it's a great opportunity to see the entire picture of the city and feel its mood. If you have much time staying in Vienna, I would recommend to order a table in a cabin to take a romantic dinner) It's really cool and unforgettable. We will do next time when visit Vienna again)
Great view from this 65m high wheel! It is perfect both at nights and during daytime. Cabins are very nice with small benches inside. The ride takes around 10-12 minutes with a small break on the top for the great photos! Perfect for the ones who like great photos!
The must see attraction in Vienna. It's so iconic and if you've seen the film The Third Man then you have to take a ride on the wheel. Trip lasts about 12 - 15 minutes and the views are spectacular.
All QuestionsWiener riesenrad
- VÖI Verband österreichischer Ingenieure
- Medjugorje-Pilgerbegleitung, Verein Maria Königin Des Friedens
- Diskothek Capt'n Cook
- Galerie Dana Charkasi
- CCB Liegenschafts- Verwaltungs AG
- Asb-Liebisch Multimedia & Präsentationssysteme
- Josefstädter Garagen Inh Ludwig Newrkla
- Vereinigung D. Oesterr. Richter
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames
Find places near Wiener Riesenrad, Vienna
Na Růžku -2.793 km away
Pohostinství U Králů -0.967 km away