A 1,600 square meters museum called as the Zoom Children’s museum is all about touching, feeling, exploring, playing and questioning on your heart’s content. This museum is a special treat for your children as this is their world. Although adult can accompany and participate in the museum activities.
Zoom museum offers many programs of exhibitions and workshops along with multimedia library. The Zoom museum offers activities such as ZOOM Ocean (8 months - 6 years), ZOOM Studio (3-12 years), ZOOM Exhibition (6-12 years), and ZOOM Animation Studio (8-14 years) with a small amount of fee. This museum gives more emphasis to kids between age group of 8 years to 14 years. Admission to exhibitions is free of cost.
- Mostly for kids between age of 8 to 14 years.
- Restrooms with access for disabled persons available.
- All rooms are without steps, elevator is available near the Soundlab.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
- Exhibitions are Free for Children to attend.
- Adult: EUR 5
- For studio and other ticket prices, refer official website.
- For holidays and offs of a particular year, refer to the website.
- During the Christmas holidays, semester breaks (Wien) and Easter (except Monday): 9:45 am to 4.00 pm
- Underground U2 MuseumsQuartier.
- Underground U3 Volkstheater.
- Bus 2A MuseumsQuartier.
- Bus 48A Volkstheater .
- Tram 49 Volkstheater.
- Café Sperl
- Amerling Pub
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vienna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vienna and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.54% of people who visit Vienna include Zoom Kinder Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
37.5% of people start their Zoom Kinder Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Zoom Kinder Museum
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zoom Kinder Museum
Highly recommended! My 4 year old enjoyed so much. Great programs for kids of all ages, better pre-book over the phone as places are limited
My 2.5 year old daughter enjoyed very much.
Great things for all different ages for childre. Groups are not too big and you will have enough space. Unfortunately the Atelier is fully booked already now for the entire season. But you still can go there last minute and hope for somebody to have canceled. Free lockers available.
My kids (1 and 5) had an awesome time here! The staff is great with the kids
Perfect place for small children to burn some energy. Reasonable price for one hour of play. Only visited the Ozean-area.