Chao Fa Ngum StatueCurrently Open
- Address: Rue Setthathilath, Vientiane, Laos Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Statue, Family And Kids
Chao Fa Ngum ruled Laos in the 14th century and was the first ruler who defined the borders of Laos, a guideline which is followed even today. Asa ruler, he made Theravada Buddhism the state religion. Today, his statue stands tall in the Fa Ngum Park which marks the western boundary of Vientiane city. This statue is the first thing you will see when you enter the city from the Wattay International Airport. This statue was built in 2003. You can spend a relaxed evening in the park with your family and watch the Laotian capital go about its business. This is one of Vientiane’s popular landmarks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chao Fa Ngum Statue
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Chao Fa Ngum Statue
- You can hire a taxi/car/jumbo/bicycle to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vientiane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vientiane and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chao Fa Ngum Statue Address: Rue Setthathilath, Vientiane, Laos
- Chao Fa Ngum Statue Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Chao Fa Ngum Statue(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Chao Fa Ngum Statue: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.44% of people who visit Vientiane include Chao Fa Ngum Statue in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
56.52% of people start their Chao Fa Ngum Statue visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chao Fa Ngum Statue
63.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chao Fa Ngum Statue
People normally club together Carol Cassidy Lao Textiles and Vientiane Orchidees while planning their visit to Chao Fa Ngum Statue.