The Bhavani Island is a beautiful river island in the Krishna River. This man- made island is a little away from the Prakasam barrage. This is the perfect place to spend a day or two to take a break from you busy life and also from the pollution and noise of the city streets. This place is immensely beautiful with the surrounding water and the serene greenery.
This place is also a perfect place for children to enjoy some care free moments unlike their disciplined life of every day. There are lovely mangroves, woodlands, colorful gardens, meadows and the glittering water to top the list.
There are great boating facilities here. If you get bored of just spending time on the river bank you can try some angling and water sports also. There are also well maintained and clean swimming pools here for the visitors.
Bhavani Island Travel Tips
- This is an amazing place to get some nice clicks.
- There is No Entry fee
Entrance Ticket Details For Bhavani Island
Water Sports Activities
- JETSKI - Price : Rs 500
- TANVI RIVER CRUISE - Price : Rs 500
- SPEED BOAT - Price : Rs 500
- JET BOAT (6) - Price : Rs 2400 (Snaks+Cool Drinks) and many more like this.
How to Reach Bhavani Island
- The nearest airport is the Rajahmundry Airport.
- The nearest Railway Station is located in Vijayawada named as Vijayawada Railway Station, roughly 7 Kms from Bhavani-Island.
- Venkateshwara Ice Cream Parlour
- Sri Kanaka Durga Restaurant
- Lotus- The Food City Restaurant
- Victory Restaurant
- Durga Restaurant
- Shree Leela Mahal Restaurant
- Food Plaza restaurant
- Tulip Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vijayawada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vijayawada and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Vijayawada include Bhavani Island in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
58.49% of people start their Bhavani Island visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Bhavani Island
76.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bhavani Island