Vik Swimming PoolCurrently Open
- Address: Manabraut 3, 870 Vik, Iceland Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +354-4871174
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Swimming Pool
Offering a warm escape from Iceland’s cold weather, the Vik Swimming Pool has a warm children’s pool, a steam room, a water slide, a 25 metre outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub. The place itself is pretty basic but to swim in the outdoor pool with the view of the stunning glacier mountains all around, is what makes the place unique. The water in the pool is geothermal and is sourced from a drill hole located close to the Vik village.
Don’t forget to end the visit with a lounge at the steam room- a welcome change during winters and even though it can get a little bit crowded during peak season, the place is apt to get to know fellow travellers and locals over a relaxing swim.
Vik Swimming Pool Travel Tips
- Carry your own swimsuit and towel.
Entrance Ticket Details For Vik Swimming Pool
- Call up the place for entry fee.
How to Reach Vik Swimming Pool
- By renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vik and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vik Swimming Pool Address: Manabraut 3, 870 Vik, Iceland
- Vik Swimming Pool Contact Number: +354-4871174
- Vik Swimming Pool Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Vik Swimming Pool(preferred time): 10:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Vik Swimming Pool: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!