Villacher AlpenstrasseCurrently Open
- Address: Villacher Alpenstraße 119500 Villach, Austria.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +43-424255309
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Mountain, Landmark, View Point, Scenic Drive, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Villacher Alpenstrasse - Review
Villacher Alpenstrasse is a scenic extravaganza which includes the mighty sights of the mountains, to clean and serene pathway to Villacher Alpenstrasse road. The panoramic view makes it a perfect spot for photographers and the place sees a lot of tourists looking for that perfect click. A good family adventure equipped for a great family trip is what the place is about. The Villach alpine road offers bikers the ultimate biking experience and the tourists another way to cool off. Come and be captivated by nature at its best. Drive up to the mountain and let the spectacular view refresh your mind and soul. Hiking has also been made available for tourists on top of the Dobratsch (2,167 m).
Villacher Alpenstrasse Information
- Wear proper protection and gear for hiking.
- Helmets are a must for bikers.
Villacher Alpenstrasse Ticket Prices
- Motorcycle 9.50 Euro for single trip.
- Lorry 22 Euro for single trip.
- Season and 30 day tickets also available.
- Coach/group : 2.80 Euro
- Children(6-15 years) : 1.40 euro.
Villacher Alpenstrasse Hours
- No motor cycles between 8:00 pm and 7:00 am.
How To reach Villacher Alpenstrasse by Public Transport
- Rental cars are made available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Villach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Villach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Villacher Alpenstrasse
95% of people who visit Villach include Villacher Alpenstrasse in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
44.83% of people start their Villacher Alpenstrasse visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Villacher Alpenstrasse
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Villacher Alpenstrasse