Contemporary Art Centre158 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Vokiečių g. 2, Vilnius 01130, Lithuania
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +370-52121945
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Exhibition
One of the leading institutions in the Baltic region, the Contemporary Art Centre is dedicated to the dissemination of present local as well as international art. What makes this art center a locus of interest is that it hosts the Baltic Triennial of International Art, which has come to be recognized as one of northern Europe’s most prestigious art festivals. Inside, you will find a permanent exhibition on the works of Lithuanian Fluxus movement co-founder George Maciunas. For those who are interested in some research work, there is a reading room and cinema to be engaged.
Contemporary Art Centre Travel Tips
- There is a cafe inside where you can meet various artists.
Entrance Ticket Details For Contemporary Art Centre
- Full price: 8 LTL / 2.32 EUR
- Concession: 4 LTL / 1.16 EUR
- Free entry to exhibitions on Wednesdays.
- Special events are priced individually.
- For excursion timings and other facilities, refer to the website.
How to Reach Contemporary Art Centre
- Rotuse Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vilnius before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vilnius and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.36% of people who visit Vilnius include Contemporary Art Centre in their plan
50% of people start their Contemporary Art Centre visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Contemporary Art Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Contemporary Art Centre