Gates Of Dawn138 Votes Currently Open
- Address: AusrosVartų g. 14, Vilnius 01303, Lithuania Map
- Phone: +370-52123513
- Tags: Religious Site, Landmark, Family And Kids
A trip to Vilnius will not be complete unless you visit the Gates of Dawn. This huge gate was built in the 16th century and has great historical and spiritual significance to the people of Lithuania. The gate was built essentially as the entry point to the city and was equipped with defensive structures. A chapel of Virgin Mary was also built alongside to protect and bless the city. The chapel and the gate have been preserved beautifully even to this day. Visitors are encouraged to take the stairs and see the chapel from inside the gate. Don’t forget to walk around the gate and buy a souvenir from one of the many street shops.
How to Reach Gates Of Dawn
- Bus 13/ 31/ 34/ 74/ 88/ 88N/ 102N to stop Gates of Dawn
- Gates Of Dawn Address: AusrosVartų g. 14, Vilnius 01303, Lithuania
- Gates Of Dawn Contact Number: +370-52123513
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
12.24% of people who visit Vilnius include Gates Of Dawn in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Gates Of Dawn visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Gates Of Dawn
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gates Of Dawn
People normally club together Vilna Gaon Jewish State Museum and KGB Museum while planning their visit to Gates Of Dawn.