Gediminas Monument5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Šventaragio g., Vilnius 01143, Lithuania Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Monument, Family And Kids
Gediminas, the Grand duke of Lithuania and the founder of Vilnius and Trakai finds a commemoration through this monument that portrays his valorous self. Once a grand ruler, Gediminas leaves his indelible impact upon the history of Vilnius as well as Lithuania. It was under him that the Lithuanian state extended its area to being double atleast. And today, this quaint monument leaves you to visualize this grand figure in the best possible manner. Spend some time here and admire the monument in between your excursions through the city.
How to Reach Gediminas Monument
- By Bus: Bernardinu sodas Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vilnius before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vilnius and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gediminas Monument Address: Šventaragio g., Vilnius 01143, Lithuania
- Gediminas Monument Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Gediminas Monument(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Gediminas Monument: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.44% of people who visit Vilnius include Gediminas Monument in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
95% of people start their Gediminas Monument visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Gediminas Monument
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Gediminas Monument
People normally club together Basteja and Trakai Castle while planning their visit to Gediminas Monument.