Gediminas Tower, VilniusCurrently Open
- Address: Arsenalo g. 5, Vilnius 01143, Lithuania
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +370-52617453
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Landmark, Family And Kids, Tower
About Gediminas Tower, Vilnius
A part of the Upper Castle of Vilnius, the Gediminas’ Tower is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. A museum filled with archaeological finds from the ruins of the castle is located inside the tower. The tower is also an excellent place to enjoy a glorious view of the entire city of Vilnius, thus also making it an ideal place to kick start your journey of touring the Lithuanian capital. Apart from being a significant physical landmark, the tower is also a very important national symbol, and is constantly used to bring a sense of patriotism and unity for the people of Lithuania. The tower can be accessed using a funicular ride and is highly enjoyed by children.
Gediminas Tower Ticket Prices
Given price is for entry to Gediminas’ Tower for adults.
- Adult: 5 Euros
- Student, Senior: 2.5 Euros
- Vilnius city card holders: Free
- Both Ways: 2 Euros
- One Way: 1 Euro
- Children under 7 years, disabled people: Free
Gediminas Tower Opening and Closing Hours
- Tickets available half hour before closing time.
- Funicular timings also are same.
How To reach Gediminas Tower by Public Transport
- Buses 10, 33, 88 and others stop at Bernardinu sodas bus station.
- Rent or hire a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vilnius before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vilnius and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gediminas Tower, Vilnius Reviews
If you are visiting Vilnius this is a must see. Great panoramic views from the top. You can see the whole Old Town.
A -must visit and see. Worth the money, especially if you're a student since they give out discounts.
Good view. Not much to see inside
Must-see place in Vilnius. Great panorama to Vilnius. During time of the visit, exhibition inside was very poor (close to none), mountain undergoes repairs due to recent landslide danger.
Fantastic view on the roofs of old Vilnius. Hard to climb over there, but it looks like they are building elevator. I suggest morning hours to visit. No wc and no water found..
All QuestionsGediminas Tower
- Attractions near Gediminas Tower
- Magical Brick
- Gediminas Monument
- Palace Of The Grand Dukes Of Lithuania
- National Museum Of Lithuania
- National Art Gallery
- Vytautas Kasiulis Art Museum
- Orthodox Church Of The Holy Spirit
- St. Casimir's Church
- Vasaros Terasa
- Lucky Belly
- Church Of St. Catherine
- The Church Of St Theresa