Lazdynu PeledaCurrently Open
- Address: Arklių g. 18, Vilnius 01306, Lithuania Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Sculpture
Lithuania has a rich literary tradition that gets displayed from its various monuments, sculptures and squares that commemorate poets, artists or thinkers. Meet the two writer sisters, Psibiliauskiene (1867-1926) and Mary-Ivanauskaite Lastauskiene (1872-1957) with this famous sculpture in Vilnius. What makes this sculpture to be termed as Hazelnut Owl is that they used to write under this pseudonym since female writing was seen as transgressive during that time. There is a flea market nearby where you can have some shopping fun.
How to Reach Lazdynu Peleda
- Rudninku st. Bus Station
- Rotuse Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vilnius before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vilnius and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lazdynu Peleda Address: Arklių g. 18, Vilnius 01306, Lithuania
- Lazdynu Peleda Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Lazdynu Peleda(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lazdynu Peleda: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!