M. K. Ciurlionio Namai1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Savičiaus g. 11, Vilnius 01127, Lithuania Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +370-52622451
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Concert, Family And Kids
It’s the same place where the famous painter as well as composer, M. K. Ciurlionis lived for a short period (between 1907 to 1908). You can visit a small room inside it and get to see some of the remnants of his life. There is also a shop where you can see the reproductions of his original paintings. For those interested in art would come back with few atleast. There is a cozy concert chamber where performances take place. Try to attend one when in this town.
M. K. Ciurlionio Namai Hours
- On Saturdays, make a prior appointment.
How to Reach M. K. Ciurlionio Namai
- Uzupio st. Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vilnius before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vilnius and book an accommodation of your choice.
- M. K. Ciurlionio Namai Address: Savičiaus g. 11, Vilnius 01127, Lithuania
- M. K. Ciurlionio Namai Contact Number: +370-52622451
- M. K. Ciurlionio Namai Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit M. K. Ciurlionio Namai(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit M. K. Ciurlionio Namai: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!