Old Arsenal Building (west Wing)Currently Closed
- Address: Arsenalo g. 3, Vilnius 01143, Lithuania
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +370-52122452
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
A part of Vilnius’s Palace Complex, Old Arsenal building sits at Lower castle. Herein, you will be able to look at the remains of New Stone Age settlement, inciting that historical curiosity and interest in you. As for the building, it was once used to store armor, produced by the armor mills established in the current Tilto Street. Damaged by fire in 17th century and rebuilt in 1986, today this building exhibits archeological findings from the 11 thousand years BC until the 13th century. From national to everyday, you will find remnants of ethnic history here in an organized manner.
- Adults: 2.00 €
- Reduced ticket: 1.00 €
- The tour guide service in Lithuanian group of up to 15 people: 6.00 €
- The tour guide service Lithuanian language group from 16 to 25 people: 8.00 €
- The tour guide service in a foreign language group of 5 people: 6.00 €
- The tour guide service in a foreign language group of 6 to 25 people: 15,00 €
- Educational sessions cost of student: 0,50 €
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10am-6pm
- Karaliaus Mindaugo tiltas Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vilnius before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vilnius and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.3% of people who visit Vilnius include Old Arsenal Building (west Wing) in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
95% of people start their Old Arsenal Building (west Wing) visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Old Arsenal Building (west Wing)
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old Arsenal Building (west Wing)
This is Lithuanian ancient history museum. Interesting exposition, good guide. Nice surrounding.
There is an archeological museum in the building of the Old Arsenal. It's very small, the admission fee is only 2 euros. You won't find there anything breathtaking. But if you are interested in archeology you'll find it quite nice.
How come price is higher than new arsenal. Has much less in in
Stunning history of Baltic Sea.