St. Anne's Church569 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Maironio g. 8-1, Vilnius 01124, Lithuania Map
- Timings: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +370-69817731
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Roman Catholic Church dedicated to St. Anne is one of the most popular and astoundingly beautiful landmarks of Vilnius. Mere words cannot do apt justice to the architectural beauty of the church! Classic Gothic style of architecture is visible in the structure, and its beauty has enamored the likes of Napoleon Bonaparte, who expressed the desire to carry the building in the palm of his hand. Though the original structure was built of wood, numerous fires led to extensive reconstructions and reinforcements, but they only resulted in further beautification of the Church. It would be a crime to miss out this particular attraction in Vilnius!
St. Anne's Church Travel Tips
- Make sure of the opening hours before visiting as church timings vary often.
Entrance Ticket Details For St. Anne's Church
- Entry is free.
- Donations are appreciated.
St. Anne's Church Hours
- For Mass timings and other details please ask locally or call before visiting.
How to Reach St. Anne's Church
- Buses 10, 11 and 33 stops at Dailes akademija bus station.
- Rent or hire a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vilnius before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vilnius and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St. Anne's Church Address: Maironio g. 8-1, Vilnius 01124, Lithuania
- St. Anne's Church Contact Number: +370-69817731
- St. Anne's Church Timing: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm
- Time required to visit St. Anne's Church: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
50.49% of people who visit Vilnius include St. Anne's Church in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
58.41% of people start their St. Anne's Church visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St. Anne's Church
54.55% of people prefer walking in order to reach St. Anne's Church
People normally club together Vilnius Old Town and Uzupis while planning their visit to St. Anne's Church.