St. Nicholas' Church103 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Šv. Mikalojaus g. 4, Vilnius 01133, Lithuania Map
- Timings: 03:30 pm - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +370-52623069
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Vilnius is bound to amaze you with its array of historical architecture that retells stories of past of which religion is the most important one. St. Nicholas Church is the embodiment of the past of this city when even Christianity did not come into the picture. Built in 14th century, this church belongs to pre-Christian era of Lithuania. Today, this is the oldest surviving church of Vilnius that was built by German merchant immigrants who settled here. Quite impressive to look at with its Gothic red brick exterior, this church has suffered the ravages of time with many changes and renovations. And today, this church is a time travel into the annals of religion and spirituality in Vilnius.
St. Nicholas' Church Hours
- For mass timings, refer to the website
How to Reach St. Nicholas' Church
- Vingriai Bus Station
- Rotuse Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vilnius before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vilnius and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St. Nicholas' Church Address: Šv. Mikalojaus g. 4, Vilnius 01133, Lithuania
- St. Nicholas' Church Contact Number: +370-52623069
- St. Nicholas' Church Timing: 03:30 pm - 06:30 pm
- Best time to visit St. Nicholas' Church(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit St. Nicholas' Church: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.14% of people who visit Vilnius include St. Nicholas' Church in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
95% of people start their St. Nicholas' Church visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St. Nicholas' Church
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Nicholas' Church
People normally club together Museum Of Applied Arts and Vilnius Old Town while planning their visit to St. Nicholas' Church.