Televizijos BokstasCurrently Closed
- Address: Sausio 13-osios g. 10, Vilnius 04347, Lithuania
- Timings: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +370-52525333
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Tower
The 1071 feet tall Vilnius TV tower is probably the highest structure in the whole country, thus making it ideal to broadcast TV and radio shows. Though an entertainment hub, the tower has a dark blot in its history when a number of unarmed civilians were killed and injured while opposing the forcible seizure of the tower by the Soviet army. A small museum now stands inside the base of the tower to commemorate the memory of those who passed away on that dark day and to showcase the bravery shown by these Lithuanian citizens.
- The view is spectacular at night.
- Adults: 6 Euro
- Children (5-secondary school), Disabled People, Pensioners: 2.60 Euro
- Child under 5, disabled children under 18: Free
- Museum Entry: Free
- Prices depend on purchase in restaurant.
- Tower and Restaurant Timings: Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm; Friday to Saturday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Museum of Struggle: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Museum open on public holidays, except November 1 and last week of January.
- Buses 7, 13, 22, 101N and others stop at Televizijos bokstas bus station.
- Rent or hire a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vilnius before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vilnius and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.54% of people who visit Vilnius include Televizijos Bokstas in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
65.71% of people start their Televizijos Bokstas visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Televizijos Bokstas
93.94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Televizijos Bokstas
The tower is away from the historic city centre, but the views are still great. Recommend visiting it at night. If you are having dinner here the tables that you're sat spin, so you get to look at the whole city without having to move. The food is very good, especially the deserts. Decent Lithuanian wine and beer on offer. Prices are a bit on the high side, but for a unique experience like this it's definitely worth it.
Worth visiting if the weather is good enough (good visibility). Sitting on the top is great as your chair and table move to offer you different views over Vilnius, its surroundings, and even Belarus.
#Milky way Restaurant #TV tower Vilnius- It gives a breathtaking view of the whole City. Its a 326 m tall, 2m taller than Eiffel Tower & milky way restaurant is 165 m above the city. Floor rotates to 360 nonstop, so visitors can see the whole sorroundings. TRULY GIVES GREAT EXPERIENCE.
This was my worst experience in a long time. Extremely rude waiters. Bad, greasy food. Expensive to go up. Expensive to eat. Full Soviet experience if you are looking for one. Never ever again. Avoid!!
What a disappointing visit... Unfriendly personal. Totally full and stuff is reserved all the time. I would not go there. If you want a nice view from the top go to the three crosses!