Vincas Kudirka Statue3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Vincas Kudirka Square, Gedimino ave., Vilnius, Lithuania Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Park, Statue, Family And Kids
Located in the old town of Vilnius, the Vincas Kudirka Statue stands as a commemoration to the famous Lithuanian writer and translator Vincas Kudrika (1858-1899). He was quite famous for his political and literature magazine “Varpas” which engaged readers into intellectual and political debates and issues. His biggest contribution to Lithuania is his composition of national song which later became the national anthem of the country. The square in which this monument stands is named after him only. Spend some time here to opine about this famous literary figure.
How to Reach Vincas Kudirka Statue
- Vinco Kudirkos aikste Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vilnius before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vilnius and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vincas Kudirka Statue Address: Vincas Kudirka Square, Gedimino ave., Vilnius, Lithuania
- Vincas Kudirka Statue Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Vincas Kudirka Statue(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Vincas Kudirka Statue: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.27% of people who visit Vilnius include Vincas Kudirka Statue in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
95% of people start their Vincas Kudirka Statue visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Vincas Kudirka Statue
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vincas Kudirka Statue
People normally club together Adam Mickiewicz Museum and Old Arsenal Building (west Wing) while planning their visit to Vincas Kudirka Statue.