Abro Bryggeri44 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Abrovagen 13, 598 40 Vimmerby, Sweden Map
- Phone: +46-49216500
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant
Your trip to Sweden is not complete until you visit the Abro brewery. This is Sweden’s oldest family owned brewery and has constantly upgraded itself to include the most modern features. Some of products, for example, Abro Original, Bryggmastarens and Smaland are national favourites. Don’t forget to enrol for their guided tours that take visitors through the whole process of brewing, storing and packaging beer. They have a dedicated beer-hall where they display the different kinds of beer they make. Tastings are also allowed. Make sure that you try out their food menu that is prepared in conjunction with Brygghuset restaurant.
How to Reach Abro Bryggeri
- Bus 76/ 79/ 81 to stop Abro
- Abro Bryggeri Address: Abrovagen 13, 598 40 Vimmerby, Sweden
- Abro Bryggeri Contact Number: +46-49216500
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Vimmerby include Abro Bryggeri in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
69.57% of people start their Abro Bryggeri visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Abro Bryggeri
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Abro Bryggeri
People normally club together Hjorteds Mopedmuseum and Ingebo Hagar while planning their visit to Abro Bryggeri.