How to Reach Virginia Beach - The Easiest Way to Reach Virginia Beach
- By Air: The Norfolk International Airport is an airport near Virginia Beach. With well connected flights to and from various destinations across the globe, this is the best way to get into the city.
- By Train/Bus: Virginia Beach is also served by Amtrak. And regular busses and trains to and from various cities across the country connect Virginia Beach to the rest of USA.
- By Road: The city is well connected via highways.
The VB Wave is the heart of Virginia Beach’s public transport system. It runs on three routes; the Red Route 30, the Yellow Route 31 and the Blue Route 32. These routes connect you to shopping destinations, museums, market areas and tourist attractions.
Another way of exploring the city is renting either a car or a bike.
Are you looking for a Virginia Beach travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Virginia Beach
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Virginia Beach. The most preferred mode of transport in Virginia Beach is Car.
Average distance: 13.78 km Average time: 19.63 min
Car 100%Driving 19.38 min Walking 0.25 min Overall average time for 13.78 kms 19.63 min
How to Reach Virginia Beach from Nearby Cities
|Norfolk to Virginia Beach||28.52 km||38 mins|
|Alexandria to Virginia Beach||30.58 km||30 mins|
- How to reach Shawboro
- How to reach Williamsburg
- How to reach Pocomoke City
- How to reach Richmond
- How to reach Ocean City
- How to reach Quantico
- How to reach Washington D. C.
- How to reach Charlottesville
- How to reach Raleigh
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco