Torre De Ucanha
About Torre De Ucanha , Viseu
Overview of Torre De Ucanha
Walking past the city of Viseu, you will come across Torre De Ucanha . Torre De Ucanha is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Viseu
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Viseu trip planner for the same.
Fine Accommodation options like Hotel Onix, Hotel Durao and Hotel Senhora Do Castelo will meet your requirement of where to stay in Viseu.
Getting around Torre De Ucanha , Viseu
Choose Bus that takes you to Lamego, costing you roughly EUR 3, taking around 32 minutes. From Lamego, take a Bus to Régua and duration of trip is 7 minutes. Cost of this trip is EUR 6. From Régua, take a Train to Mosteiro and duration of trip is 39 minutes. Cost of this trip is EUR 4. From Mosteiro, take a Taxi to Rio Douro and duration of trip is 12 minutes. Cost of this trip is EUR 8. The total distance between the two points is 73.01 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 67.3 Kilometre, costing around EUR 40. The duration of the trip is 67 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 67.3 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 67 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 12.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly EUR 21, taking around 36 minutes. The distance between the two points is 31.3 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 31.3 Kilometre, costing around USD 5. The duration of the trip is 36 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Bus from Gouviães. The distance between the points being 18.87 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 32 minutes. The expense of the trip is EUR 3.Taxi
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 14 minutes, covering a distance of 14.49 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 11.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 14.49 Kilometre costing USD 3 and the duration of the trip will be 14 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Torre De Ucanha , Viseu
A place of peace, the feeling that here passed a lot of history
The original toll booth.
Uma ponte absolutamente notável devido à torre que foi construída à entrada da ponte, que tinha uma tripla finalidade: defesa, ostentação senhorial e fisco. Em Portugal este monumento só encontra paralelo na Ponte de Sequeiros, sobre o rio Coa (esta com a torre já arruinada).
Local agradável e calmo para uma pequena a esta ponte medieval. Paisagem envolvente e ruas a condizer.
lindo castelo histórico contruido sobre ponte romana e rio
- Other Attractions
- Pannonhalma Abbey
- Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo
- Gyor Old Town Area
- Carmelite Church
- Benedictine Church Of Saint Ignatius Of Loyola
- Janos Xantus Museum
- Gyor Basilica
- Bishop's Castle And Episcopal Palace
- Janos Xantus Zoo
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Pannonhalma Abbey
- Budget Hotels Near Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gyor Old Town Area
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Carmelite Church
- Cheap Hotels Near Benedictine Church Of Saint Ignatius Of Loyola
- Budget Hotels Near Janos Xantus Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Gyor Basilica
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bishop's Castle And Episcopal Palace
- Luxury Hotels Near Janos Xantus Zoo
- Hotels Near Ark Of The Covenant
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Porto, Cascais, Lisbon, Ponta Delgada, Sintra, Albufeira, Funchal, Faro, Palmela, Viseu
- 23 Day Trip to Portugal from New York City
- Trip to Porto, Braga, Santiago De Compostela, Coimbra, Faro, Viana Do Castelo, Viseu
- Trip to Porto, Braga, Faro, Evora, Viana Do Castelo, Arraiolos, Viseu, Lamego, Guarda, Estreito Da Calheta
- Trip to Portalegre, Albufeira, Funchal, Coimbra, Viseu, Guarda
- Trip to Viseu
- Lisbon to Porto to Vila Real to Viseu to Coimbra to Lisbon
- Trip to Porto, Cascais, Lisbon, Sintra, Albufeira, Funchal, Faro, Vila Real, Viseu
- 3 Day Trip to Viseu from Loures
- 8 Day Trip to Lisbon, Fatima from Beirut