Araku ValleyCurrently Open
- Address: Araku Valley, Vishakhapatnam, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Valley
About Araku Valley, Vishakhapatnam
Located at a distance of 112 km from Vishakhapatnam, Araku is a valley of scenic treasures. The eyes are met with the most spectacular views and fresh breeze caresses the skin teasingly. Home to a whooping 19 tribal groups, a visit to the valley gets a wonderful insight on the lives and culture of these tribes. The gurgling streams and whistling trees will beckon you long after you have left. Vizag tourism at its best!
Araku Valley Information
- The tribal museum at Araku is worth a visit.
- Araku valley is also known for it’s excellent quality of coffee.
How To reach Araku Valley by Public Transport
- APTDC buses run on regular intervals between Araku and Vishakhapatnam.
Restaurants Near Araku Valley
- Rajadhani Restaurant
- Vasundhara Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vishakhapatnam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vishakhapatnam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Araku Valley
95% of people who visit Vishakhapatnam include Araku Valley in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
48.05% of people start their Araku Valley visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Araku Valley
94.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Araku Valley
Araku Valley Map
Araku Valley Trips
Araku Valley, Vishakhapatnam Reviews
All QuestionsAraku valley
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames
- Saints Peter And Paul Catholic Church
- First Evangelical Free Church
- Christ Apostolic Faith Temple
- Baha'i Faith
- Cy Stephens Auditorium
- The Salt Company
- Zumwalt Station Park
- US Army Recruiting
- Chinese Evangelical Free Church Of Ames
- Clyde Williams Field
- Albrecht Christopher Asst
- Korean Christian Reformed Church