Araku Valley, Vishakhapatnam
About Araku Valley, Vishakhapatnam
Araku Valley, Vishakhapatnam - Address
Address: Araku Valley, Vishakhapatnam
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7.3K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located at a distance of 112 km from Vishakhapatnam, Araku is a valley of scenic treasures. The eyes are met with the most spectacular views and fresh breeze caresses the skin teasingly. Home to a whooping 19 tribal groups, a visit to the valley gets a wonderful insight on the lives and culture of these tribes. The gurgling streams and whistling trees will beckon you long after you have left. Vizag tourism at its best!
Araku Valley Information
- The tribal museum at Araku is worth a visit.
- Araku valley is also known for it’s excellent quality of coffee.
How To reach Araku Valley by Public Transport
- APTDC buses run on regular intervals between Araku and Vishakhapatnam.
Restaurants Near Araku Valley
- Rajadhani Restaurant
- Vasundhara Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vishakhapatnam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vishakhapatnam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Araku Valley, Vishakhapatnam Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Park Hotel
- Daspalla Banquet Hall
- Vishakhapatnam Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vishakhapatnam
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vishakhapatnam
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vishakhapatnam
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vishakhapatnam
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vishakhapatnam
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vishakhapatnam