Kailasagiri860 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kailashigiri, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Vishakhapatnam, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 5 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Family And Kids, Hill, Picnic Spot, Train Ride
Kailasa Giri is a picturesque park perched on top of a hill offering great views. The Shiva and Parvati statue sit proudly on the highest part of the hill. This scenic spot is ideal for a picnic or a joyful day out. The Toy train offers a unique experience with glass ceilings and a pretty ride around the park. There is a ropeway that goes from Appughar to Kailasagiri. The ropeway ride offers great views and a rare adrenaline rush. This is bound to be the most memorable moment in your travel in Vishakhapatnam.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kailasagiri
- Train ride costs INR 40 for 20 minutes.
- One way ropeway ride is INR 28 and two way ride costs INR 55 per head.
How to Reach Kailasagiri
- You can get down at the Kailasagiri bus stop for this attraction.
- Delicacies Restaurant
- Kshatriya Inn
- Sizzlers Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vishakhapatnam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vishakhapatnam and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Vishakhapatnam include Kailasagiri in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
27.14% of people start their Kailasagiri visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kailasagiri
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kailasagiri
Kailasagiri Reviews & Ratings
How much amount is taken for rope rode and trainAnswer Report Abuse
Train ride costs INR 40 for 20 minutes.Report Abuse
One way ropeway ride is INR 28 and two-way ride costs INR 55 per person