Kambalkonda Wildlife Sanctuary338 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 531173, Vishakhapatnam, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 200 INR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Nature
Spread over 7,146 hectares, Kambalakonda Reserve Forest was declared a Wildlife Sanctuary by the Union Ministry of Forests and Environment on September 13, 2002. The forest on the Eastern Ghats is an abode for rare species of Flora and also animals like Leopard, Barking Deer, Wild Goat, Spotted Deer, Sambar and Monkeys.
Going round the park on horses will be a splendid experience for the kids. One can also choose to trek in these incredible surroundings of this beautiful Vishakhapatnam attraction.
Kambalkonda Wildlife Sanctuary Travel Tips
- Entry fee includes entry for 5 members and one vehicle entry.
- Combine your visit to the Vizag Zoo along with a visit to this sanctuary.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kambalkonda Wildlife Sanctuary
- Inside the Park cottages are available for INR 250 only.
- There is a fee of INR 150 for a group of 10 members interested in trekking.
How to Reach Kambalkonda Wildlife Sanctuary
- The American Hospital bus stop is the closest to this sanctuary.
- Delicacies Restaurant
- My Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vishakhapatnam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vishakhapatnam and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.98% of people who visit Vishakhapatnam include Kambalkonda Wildlife Sanctuary in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
84% of people start their Kambalkonda Wildlife Sanctuary visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Kambalkonda Wildlife Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kambalkonda Wildlife Sanctuary