Rishikonda BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Vishakhapatnam, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport
About Rishikonda Beach, Vishakhapatnam
Located just 8 kilometres from the port city of Visakhapatnam, Rishikonda Beach/Rushikonda Beach is known as the Jewel of the East Coast. One of the most scenic places to visit in Vishakhapatnam, the unspoiled beauty of the beach is its main attraction and offers a unique opportunity to relax and enjoy the golden sands and gentle ocean currents. The beach is a haven for water-sports lovers and is popular among windsurfers and jet skiers.
Rishikonda Beach Information
- You can take wind surfing lessons on this beach.
How To reach Rishikonda Beach by Public Transport
- Gitam Ladies bus stop is the closest to the beach.
Restaurants Near Rishikonda Beach
- Pepper Bells
- Haritha Beach Resort
- Coastal Dhaba
- Raju ka Dhaba
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vishakhapatnam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vishakhapatnam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rishikonda Beach
95% of people who visit Vishakhapatnam include Rishikonda Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
33.97% of people start their Rishikonda Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rishikonda Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rishikonda Beach
Rishikonda Beach Map
Rishikonda Beach Trips
Rishikonda Beach, Vishakhapatnam Reviews
A must visit place.. Awesome beach at vizag... Beautiful ambience.. easily accessible. good for family too. Safe.. few shops also available for shopping.. you can also find professional photographers easily on the beach if want to be clicked..
One of the popular beach in Vizag area. Most of the visitor choose this beach for bathing. Speed boat service is available. Food vending stall are available here. This beach should be more clean.
Rushikonda Beach is well maintained. There are some shops where they sell toys/decorative items. There is a resort maintained by AP tourism if you want to spend more time at the beach.
Best curve beach view. Can see from one end to other as a curve. Manu food stalls at beach. Filled with adventure activities related to beach. Can find few cottages just located on beach. Better to book directly over phone rather than booking from 3P apps
Absolutely stunning beach experience. Crystal clear waters, light easy waves. They have multiple adventure activities available. Surfing, speed boats, jet skiing, scuba diving etc.
All QuestionsRishikonda beach
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa