Simhachalam Temple843 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Simhachalam, Visakhapatnam (Vizag), India, Vishakhapatnam
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Sightseeing in Vishakhapatnam is incomplete without a visit to this temple. Also known as Simhadri, the suburb of Simhachalam is located close to Visakhapatnam, about 16 kilometres away. A synthesis of Oriya and Dravidian style of architectures, this Hindu temple is truly a sanctum of beauty. You might not be able to see the deity which is covered in a sandalwood paste for most part of the year, but there is something about the ambience of the temple which brings out the most spiritual part of you and stirs your soul.
Simhachalam Temple Travel Tips
- Hindu temples need modest dressing etiquettes.
- Do not forget to remove your shoes before entering the temple.
How to Reach Simhachalam Temple
- The Simhachalam Temple bus stop is the closest to this attraction.
- Om Namah Shivay
- Swamy Tiffins
- Laxmi Curry Point
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vishakhapatnam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vishakhapatnam and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Vishakhapatnam include Simhachalam Temple in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
27.78% of people start their Simhachalam Temple visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Simhachalam Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Simhachalam Temple