2400 Fahrenheit, Volcano
About 2400 Fahrenheit, Volcano
2400 Fahrenheit, Volcano - Address, Phone Number
Address: 11-3200 Volcano Rd, Volcano, HI 96785, United States
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 1.5K times in trip plans
Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Owned by the renowned glassmakers, Michael & Misato Mortara, 2400 Fahrenheit is a definite gallery to visit when you are in Volcano. Their collection is displayed in various places in the world and most of their art is inspired by the volcanoes around. Although they have been working on this since the past 20 years, they opened their studio here in the year 2000 and this place has been a hit amongst art lovers ever since. You are sure to be finding a great collection to take back with you and to accessorize your house.
2400 Fahrenheit Information
- Carry cash with you as you are sure to pick up a piece or two from here.
2400 Fahrenheit Ticket Prices
- Refer to the official website.
2400 Fahrenheit Opening and Closing Hours
- Tuesday and Wednesday by appointment.
How To reach 2400 Fahrenheit by Public Transport
- Drive in your own car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Volcano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Volcano and book an accommodation of your choice.
2400 Fahrenheit, Volcano Reviews - Write a Review
Awesome spot. They are friendly and have amazing pieces for salw at all price ranges.
Great watching glass art being formed!
Amazing glass art!!!
This place has some really beautiful hand blown glass and unusual items.
You must stop in. Stunning art glass. Friendly people. Don't miss it. You will be impressed.
- Nearby Attractions
- Volcano's Lava Rock Cafe
- Holo Holo In
- Kilauea Lodge & Restaurant
- Volcano Forest Inn
- Aloha Crater Lodge And Lava Tube Tours
- Volcano Inn
- Golden Valley Camp
- Black Chasm Cavern National Natural Landmark
- Hawaii Volcano House Hotel
- Volcano Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Volcano
- What to See in 48 Hours in Volcano
- What to See in 72 Hours in Volcano
- How to Spend 5 Days in Volcano
- How to Spend 6 Days in Volcano
- How to Spend 7 Days in Volcano