Akatsuka Orchid Gardens, Volcano
About Akatsuka Orchid Gardens, Volcano
Akatsuka Orchid Gardens, Volcano - Address, Phone Number
Address: 11-3051 Volcano Rd, Volcano, HI 96785, United States
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Garden, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Orchids are one of the most beautiful flowers to be grown. Akatsuka Orchid Gardens are completely dedicated to growing different types of orchids, flower arranging and also in the sale of these orchids. Located in a corner in the village of Volcano, today Akatsuka has a full-fledged working online portal where you can order flowers as per your liking. They also have tours of their gardens and they are completely dedicated to love of flowers.
Akatsuka Orchid Gardens Information
- If you are a fan of orchids, do check the official website to get a rough idea.
- For large Groups or Private Tours, it is advisable to call them.
Akatsuka Orchid Gardens Ticket Prices
- Adults: USD35, Children 5 & older: USD25
- Check the official website for more details.
Akatsuka Orchid Gardens Opening and Closing Hours
- Orchid Greenhouse Tour and Tasting : Tour length- 1 hour
- Days Offered: Wednesdays & Fridays (10 am & 2 pm)
How To reach Akatsuka Orchid Gardens by Public Transport
- Take a cab or walk to Akatsuka Orchid Gardens.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Volcano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Volcano and book an accommodation of your choice.
Akatsuka Orchid Gardens, Volcano Reviews - Write a Review
One of our highlights on our trip to Hawaii! Beautiful Orchids, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Smelled heavenly too. We took the $5 extra self quided tour it was worth it. Ended up ordering an orchid to ship home to California. Came on time and in good health!
I wasn't expecting much when I decided to stop here, but was pleasantly surprised. Not only do they sell orchids and related items, but their employees are a fountain of knowledge the topic of growing orchids. If you have any interest in orchids at all, it is worth the time to stop here. On the way to Volcanoes National Park.
This is a nice, fun stop - maybe 20-30 minutes for a nice little orchid maze. Stop and smell the flowers. Only $5/adult. Some great photo ops.
Seriously? I have to pay for a maze in a retail store to be able to view their orchids? Idiotic marketing campaign. Won’t go back until I can walk into their store and view all of the product.
It was a wonderful trip. We enjoyed it.
- Nearby Attractions
- Volcano's Lava Rock Cafe
- Holo Holo In
- Kilauea Lodge & Restaurant
- Volcano Forest Inn
- Aloha Crater Lodge And Lava Tube Tours
- Volcano Inn
- Golden Valley Camp
- Black Chasm Cavern National Natural Landmark
- Hawaii Volcano House Hotel
- Volcano Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Volcano
- What to See in 48 Hours in Volcano
- What to See in 72 Hours in Volcano
- How to Spend 5 Days in Volcano
- How to Spend 6 Days in Volcano
- How to Spend 7 Days in Volcano