How to Reach Volcano, Hawaii
The Easiest Way to Reach Volcano
- Airport: The nearest airport to Volcanoes Hawaii is the Hilo Airport. From here all the inter island flights operate. From here you can take the Highway 11 and drive to the Park or near the park. The park is about a 35 minute drive from here. The other airport is the Kona Airport that is known for transporting local carriers such as the Mokulele and Hawaiian Airlines.
- Rentals: You can rent out cars, bikes, bicycles and other commercial tour buses from the Hilo Airport and the Kona Airport. It is almost impossible to find or rent anything from the park or near the park. Even in the city, this is the only way to commute or you can choose to walk.
- Bus: Hele on Bus is a public transport service but it has very limited routes.
Are you looking for a Volcano travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Volcano from Nearby Cities
|Waikoloa Village to Volcano||79.71 km||1 hour 19 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Volcano
- How to reach Volcano Road
- How to reach Pāhoa
- How to reach Hilo
- How to reach Nīnole
- How to reach Kailua-kona
- How to reach Haleakala National Park
- How to reach Wailea-makena
- How to reach Maui
- How to reach Kihei
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco