Ashta Sakhi Mandir103 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bankebihari Colony, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121, India Map
- Timings: 05:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9917348499
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Dedicated to the eight friends of Radha that helped her in her divine union with her beloved Krishna, this temple is the first temple paying tribute to these deities. Said to have been made by sculptors descending from those who were responsible for the Taj Mahal, this temple shows off some excellent craftsmanship. The temple is a visual treat, with murals depicting stories from Krishna's life. Recent restoration of the temple has led to a touch of modernity that just adds to the beauty of the place.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ashta Sakhi Mandir
- Most Hindu temples in India have no entry fees.
How to Reach Ashta Sakhi Mandir
- Hire an auto-rickshaw.
- Hire a cycle-rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vrindavan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vrindavan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ashta Sakhi Mandir Address: Bankebihari Colony, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121, India
- Ashta Sakhi Mandir Contact Number: +91-9917348499
- Ashta Sakhi Mandir Timing: 05:30 am - 08:30 pm
- Best time to visit Ashta Sakhi Mandir(preferred time): 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ashta Sakhi Mandir: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
38.43% of people who visit Vrindavan include Ashta Sakhi Mandir in their plan
75% of people start their Ashta Sakhi Mandir visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ashta Sakhi Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ashta Sakhi Mandir
People normally club together Pagal Baba Temple and Mansi Ganga Tank while planning their visit to Ashta Sakhi Mandir.