How to Reach Vrindavan
- By Air: The closest domestic airport to Vrindavan is Kheria Airport in Agra, at a distance of 77 kilometres. This airport is connected to all major cities in India like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. The nearest international airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi, at a distance of 178 kilometres. The airport is connected to all major cities like London, Paris and New York, as well as, domestic cities. Vrindavan can be reached by hiring taxis from the airports.
- By Train: The nearest rail station is at Mathura, at a distance of 13 kilometres. Taxis, buses and auto-rickshaws are available for hire to reach Vrindavan. There are local suburban trains available too, connecting the two cities.
- By Road: The nearest bus stop from Vrindavan is at Mathura, at a distance from 12 kilometres. This is connected to most major cities in India like Delhi.
- By Foot: The best way to get around the narrow lanes in Vrindavan is on foot.
- By Cycle-rickshaws: Cycle-rickshaws are the second best way to get through the congested roads of Vrindavan.