Nidhivana441 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Gopinath Bagh, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121, India Map
- Timings: 05:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
Similar to Seva Kunj, is Nidhuban, a grove where Krishna and Radha are said to meet. This is the place where Krishna is said to have danced with gopis or cowgirls of Vrindavan. After all the dancing and fun, Krishna and Radha are believed to rest at Nidhuban. There is a temple present here, which is decorated by priests every evening with flowers and sweets for the divine couple to rest in peace. It is also believed that no living thing is allowed to be present in this garden after evening, as they are not allowed to witness Radha and Krishna meeting. In case some living being does happen to watch the sight, they are not in a state to divulge their experience to anybody else. Apart from this legend, Nidhuban is a delightful place to spend some quite time.
Nidhivana Travel Tips
- Timings are very important here because nobody is allowed to stay inside the area after evening hours.
How to Reach Nidhivana
- Hire an auto-rickshaw.
- Hire a cycle-rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vrindavan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vrindavan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nidhivana Address: Gopinath Bagh, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121, India
- Nidhivana Timing: 05:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Nidhivana(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nidhivana: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Vrindavan include Nidhivana in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
43.9% of people start their Nidhivana visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Nidhivana
82.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nidhivana
People normally club together Sneh Bihari Temple and Kesi Ghat while planning their visit to Nidhivana.