Vyborg CastleCurrently Closed
- Address: Vyborg, Leningrad Oblast, Russia.
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-8137821515
- Ticket Price: 80 RUB
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Landmark, View Point, Castle, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Tower
Vyborg Castle - Review
The Castle is a Swedish fortress located around Vyborg. The castle is Landmark of Vyborg. At present it serves as museum. The castle has some exhibitions halls and the Olaf tower; from the tower you can have beautiful views of Vyborg town.
Castle is located on the inner most corner of Gulf of Finland. The museum has old photos of Finnish history during the World War 2. It was originally constructed in 1920s. The Russian empire used the castle for housing administration. A must visit place while visiting Vyborg.
Vyborg Castle Information
- Photography is allowed in the castle.
Vyborg Castle Ticket Prices
- Ticket price for Olaf tower: 70 Russian Ruble.
- Separate tickets for exhibitions.
Vyborg Castle Opening and Closing Hours
- Olaf tower timings: 10am to 8pm
How To reach Vyborg Castle by Public Transport
- By Car
- By walk
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vyborg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vyborg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vyborg Castle
95% of people who visit Vyborg include Vyborg Castle in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
56.36% of people start their Vyborg Castle visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Vyborg Castle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vyborg Castle
Vyborg Castle Map
Vyborg Castle Trips
Vyborg Castle, Vyborg Reviews
Here we had visited a library and got an interesting excursion about history of dogs in Vyborg. There are new exhibitions often in the library
Есть ощущение средневекового замка. А что ещё нужно? -))
It's a cool fortress that's really old and has impressively thick walls but the constructions been going on for a very long time and you can't visit most of the insides of the castle. Still worth seeing in my opinion.
Great historic castle. Must see on trip to Vyborg. Tower is under renovation (summer 2017) and access to top is prohibited on that period
The bird's eye view on the town. Can be pretty romantic =) a tiny medieval torture museum can be found on the lower level. I think its employees play black metal there at nights. =)
All QuestionsVyborg castle
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows