How to Reach Wagga Wagga - The Easiest Way to Reach Wagga Wagga
HOW TO GET TO WAGGA WAGGA
- By Air: The Wagga Wagga Airport is located about 10 km southeast of the city. Quantaslink and Regional Express have flights from Sydney and Melbourne every day.
- By Bus: Greyhound Australia and Firefly Express ply between Sydney and Melbourne via Wagga Wagga twice daily.
- By Car: You can drive to Wagga Wagga from Sydney or Melbourne in about 5 hours.
- By Train: CountryLink offers daily services from Sydney and Melbourne.
HOW TO GET AROUND WAGGA WAGGA
- By Cab: You can take a radio cab in the city at any time of the day.
- By Bus: Hop on, hop off bus service called Busabout plies in most of the suburbs.
Are you looking for a Wagga Wagga travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Wagga Wagga from Nearby Cities
|Traralgon to Wagga Wagga||300.24 km||5 hours|
|Alphington to Wagga Wagga||356.05 km||5 hours 56 mins|
|Camberwell to Wagga Wagga||356.96 km||5 hours 56 mins|
|Melbourne to Wagga Wagga||363.52 km||6 hours 3 mins|
|Blaxland to Wagga Wagga||385.22 km||6 hours 25 mins|
|Currans hill to Wagga Wagga||393.31 km||6 hours 33 mins|
|Corrimal to Wagga Wagga||400.31 km||6 hours 40 mins|
|Minto to Wagga Wagga||402.5 km||6 hours 42 mins|
|Blacktown to Wagga Wagga||415.67 km||6 hours 55 mins|
|Sydney to Wagga Wagga||420.31 km||7 hours 55 mins|