National Art Glass CollectionCurrently Closed
- Address: Morrow Street, WaggaWagga, New South Wales 2650, Australia, Wagga Wagga
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-269269660
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition
National Art Glass Collection - Review
This is a unique art gallery that is dedicated to glass art. It is located inside the special architect-designed Civic Centre. There are about 400 objects on permanent display. There are more exhibits that are temporarily procured from all over the world. The displays are very creatively organized. The staff members are very friendly and full of information. Art enthusiasts will love to visit this place. A novel experience is what you are in for! Highlights include:
- The Kerfoot collection.
- The Gibb paperweight collection.
- The Regular Temporary exhibitions held on the ground floor.
- The prize-winning models of the National Student Art Glass Competition.
National Art Glass Collection Information
- Be careful you don’t touch and damage the exhibits, they are delicate.
How To reach National Art Glass Collection by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wagga Wagga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wagga Wagga and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting National Art Glass Collection
95% of people who visit Wagga Wagga include National Art Glass Collection in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
88.38% of people start their National Art Glass Collection visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see National Art Glass Collection
84.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Art Glass Collection
National Art Glass Collection Map
National Art Glass Collection Trips
National Art Glass Collection, Wagga Wagga Reviews
Interesting displays of some amazing glass items ranging from plates to birdlife. Well worth a visit while in Wagga, not open on Mondays.
Nice but small collection of contemporary glass,no pretentiousness
Woaw woaw woaw!!! First floor is amazing! I didn't imagine a second you could do so beautiful stuff with glass
Great display from various artists
Beautiful glass displays
All QuestionsNational art glass collection
- Tourdates Limited
- Wartime Underground Shelters
- German Catholic Parish
- Kings Cross Train
- Jo Bowen
- Apollo Leisure Productions
- Walthamstow National Spiritualist Church
- Audio Visual Specialist Co
- St James's Place, Spencer House
- St Helen's College
- D-Tek Entertainments
- The Reading Room Theatre
- The Fez Club
- O&Co Entertainment