Are you looking for what to do in Wagga Wagga?
THINGS TO DO & SEE
- Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens: A tourist attraction perfect for sightseeing with a beautiful garden, a small zoo and the Willans Hill Miniature Railway.
- Wagga Wagga Regional Gallery: If you’re an art lover, this is the best place to visit in WaggaWagga. It houses great local art and is home to the National Art Glass Collection.
- Museum of the Riverina: A local history museum. A must for your itinerary planner.
- Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre: If you’re confused about what to see, head here. It’s a great venue to enjoy performances.
- RAAF Wagga Heritage Centre: A centre that traces the history of the Royal Australian Air Force.
- Wollundry Grove Olives: Tour and tastings at the Wollundry Grove premises that produces olive products. One of the most interesting things to do in the city.
Below we have a list of things to do in Wagga Wagga and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Wagga Wagga getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Wagga Wagga with confidence.