Wagga Wagga Art Gallery76 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Morrow St, WaggaWagga NSW 2650, Australia, Wagga Wagga
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-269269660
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Library, Coffee House, Family And Kids
This is one of the most important art destinations in the region. The gallery is situated in the heart of the city. The permanent exhibits are interesting and informative. They are also large, in number. The place also hosts frequent temporary exhibitions with various themes. This art gallery has on display the work of indigenous artists as well. The variety is breath-taking and design of the place, wonderful. There are various sections to this gallery. It’s a maze you would want to get lost in. Highlights include:
- The Margaret Carnegie Print Collection
- The National Art Glass Collection
- Paintings and Sculptures
- WaggaWagga Art Society Collection
- The Library
- The Coffee Shop
Wagga Wagga Art Gallery Travel Tips
- The place does not provide art valuations.
How to Reach Wagga Wagga Art Gallery
- Bus: 1W, 3 W, 21, 22, 968 at Baylis St After Morrow St
- Hire a taxi.
- As the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wagga Wagga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wagga Wagga and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.17% of people who visit Wagga Wagga include Wagga Wagga Art Gallery in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
94.12% of people start their Wagga Wagga Art Gallery visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wagga Wagga Art Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wagga Wagga Art Gallery
Wagga Wagga Art Gallery Reviews & Ratings
looking to do a vietnam veteran reunion april 2023....do you have a eateryAnswer Report Abuse